- Milford TIF Application Package (Tax Increment Financing – An explanation is on page two of the Application Package.)
- Seward TIF Application Package (Tax Increment Financing – An explanation is on page two of the Application Package.)
- Utica TIF Application Package (Tax Increment Financing – An explanation is on page two of the Application Package.)
- Milford LB 840 Application: Milford LB 840 Plan, Milford LB 840 Application (LB 840 forms the foundation for the collection and expenditure of local tax revenues for economic development. Activities eligible for local funds collected for the economic development program would include any project or program for the purpose of providing direct or indirect financial assistance to a qualifying business, or for the payment of related costs and expenses.)
- Seward LB 840 Application: Seward LB 840 Plan, Seward LB 840 Application
- Utica LB 840 Application: Utica LB 840 Plan, Utica LB 840 Application
- Dick Wehrs’ Integrity Loan Fund (DWILF): exists to provide limited capital to individuals who commit to being self-sustaining entrepreneurs. These funds are to be used for start-up business ventures or to enhance growth opportunities. Here’s the DWILF Brochure and Application.
- Seward County Visitors Grant Applications:
The purpose of the Improvement Fund Grant is to provide funding that promotes, encourages and attracts visitors to the travel and tourism facilities and attractions within Seward County. The funds available through this program are provided from the lodging tax revenue collected via the improvement fund. The funds are to be used for capital improvements to existing attractions or recreational facilities that are open to the public and are of educational, cultural, historical, artistic or recreational significance, and that promote and/or stimulate the Seward County economy by encouraging overnight stays in hotels, motels, and campgrounds.
The Visitor Promotion Grant is funded by lodging tax dollars and should be used to promote the county’s tourism facilities and encourage visits to the county. Lodging tax funds cannot be used for community development or improvement, or capital construction. The SCVC has allocated available funds to go to local entities in the form of marketing grants to non-profit organizations, civic groups or associations. Funds may also be available to for-profit entities for a first time, new event demonstrating positive tourism potential, and will be allowed as a one-time-only grant. The grants are available on a competitive basis, with applicants demonstrating a need for lodging tax dollars for their project or event. The grants are not meant to be a part of an annual operating budget for any group, but rather to get a project started, or in the case of an existing event, to promote an addition to an event.
- Nebraska Business Development Center
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Nebraska Enterprise Fund
- Rural Enterprise Assistance Project
- Nebraska Economic Developers Association List of Funding Sources